For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

This Has It All

Did y'all watch the Project Runway reunion last night?!?! It was great!

I can't stand Carmen! She was sheddin' the tears of Satan.

But please watch this clip for the following reasons:

  • The beauty of Chris March, aka Dom DeLuise, cacklin' to beat the band
  • Michael Kors laughin' hysterically at those WWE Diva whores
  • Ferocia Coutura, aka My Girlfriend! She's "fiersssssss"!
  • Mr. Kors lookin' like the lost member of Wham!

It's sheer beauty! Enjoy!

And just because.......you must must must fast forward to 7:20 of *this* vid to see a tribute to Ricky's bawlin' ass. It's fabo! But homegirl did NOT look happy about it!

Wonder who's gonna win!???

I can't wait to see New York Fashion Week on the next epi -- I wanna see if Rami tries to push more draped jersey down the catwalk, if Chris tries show huge drag costumes, if Christian creates more drama, if oatmeal-ass Jillian can keep folks AWAKE! She's so zzzzzzzzzzz Ugh!

Anyhoobs, I'm excited for the next 2 weeks, bitches!

Ferocia Coutura!

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner