For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rocket's Wife On The Juice

Reports surfaced Friday that Debbie Clemens, wife of Roger Clemens, was injected with human growth hormone (HGH) by Rog's former trainer, Brian McNamee. prior to the couple's 2003 Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition photo shoot.

This is no surprise to me. That bitch scares the shit outta me. I mean, *look* at her!



But can ya blame her for shootin' up? She's given birth to 4 boys: Koby, Kory, Kacy & Kody. She can't be the only person in the house who can't crush a beer can against her forehead, for cryin' outloud!

I know when I start laggin' behind in the strength category in my family, I start hittin' the syringe. I've got B McNamee on speed-dial.

All jokin' aside, Debbie does do a lot in the charity world, so I truly hope this story isn't true. If it were true, the chartities to which she is tied would most likely take a huge hit, and we don't want that to happen.

'Cause she would beat my ass with that bat.

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner