For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sacramento Queens

Haha! Looks like a few Sacramento Kings dancers are in hot water after sexy pics of 'em boozin' it up & actin' like whores leaked onto the internet last week.

Photos of the Kings' Royal Court dance team feature them in g-strings & fug socks (thankfully not worn at the same time, that would be *totally* unacceptable!), drinkin' cheap ass wine of some sort and standin' in a bathroom. I don't get it.







I'm disappointed. This shit is WEAK! Zero creativity!

They shoulda called up former beauty queen Katie Rees for some photographical advice. That bitch knows how to throw down in front of a camera!

I'm ready for my close-up, y'all!

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner