For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Get Well Mark DeRosa

Former Atlanta Braves infielder, and current Chicago Cubs 2B, Mark DeRosa, was stretchered off the Fitch Park spring training field on Saturday in Mesa, Arizona, after experiencing an irregular heartbeat during drills.

He is said to be "doing fine" per manager Lou Pinella. He's three days shy of his 33rd birthday.



DeRosa was forced to leave a game last June 20 against the Texas Rangers with an ocular migraine when he lost partial vision in his left eye.

Hey peeps, I have an irregular heartbeat and shit ain't fun. I couldn't imagine puttin' my body through the rigorous activities these dudes experience.

That's why I keep my fat ass on the couch, watchin' TV with a beer in one hand and a smoke in the other.

Can't be too careful when it comes to the ol' ticker.

Get well soon, Mark!

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner