For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

OK, So Maybe I'm Gonna Live After All

Now I can rest easy at night.

It seems as though the US will try to shoot down that out-of-control spy satellite that's barrelling towards Earth at an alarming rate.

The dead satellite will be about 150 miles up when an anti-missile missile will be fired from a US Naval ship. The cost of attempting to destroy the satellite will be in the range of $40-60 million!

The US military heard my pleas to live and have decided to spend all that money to keep me safe! I can't thank you enough!



I guess now I can check my mail without fear of this thing fallin' on my ass.

Praise ye the Lord!

Oh, and if you're interested in watchin' the satellite before it gets blasted to smithereenies, click here to find out how.

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner