For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Scott Boras Is A Little Bitch...

...According to Gary Sheffield.

Thursday mornin', Sheff accused Scott Boras of bein' a "bad person" because he's a money-grubbin' ho.

Excuse my ignorance, but, DUH! That's why he represents all y'all greedy bitches!

If I was a greedy slut I'd be a 'bad person', too. I'd swiftly sign myself up to rake yo' ass over the coals for as long as I could!

Naturally, I'm a Sheffield fan because he's a former Atlanta Braves player and I secretly *want* to root for his ass (so it's by association), but since he's currently playin' for my husband's team (and my mortal nemesis by default), the Detroit Tigers, I don't give a rat's hairy ass about him anymore!

OK, maybe I'm not so much a Sheff fan. The fucker.

He's just tryin' to get his old-ass Pepaw mug in the paper these days.

Kiss it, Gary Sheffield! Kiss it!

I'm irritated, so just read the damn story already!

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner