For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Giants Win! Giants Win! Giants Win!



After a nail-bitin' 4th quarter that eventually saw Eli Manning make THE. BEST. PLAY. EVER., the Giants took the lead 17-14 with less than a minute remaining in the game and held on to win Super Bowl XLII.

Dude was makin' me so nervous, throwin' the ball up in the middle of the field for anybody to bring down. Gettin' forced outta the pocket and havin' to scramble his ass off. I didn't think he'd pull it off. I thought he'd either fumble the ball away or throw an INT to basically end the game.

That play Eli made when he (somehow!) avoided the sack and connected with David Tyree was UNBELIVEABLE!! Tyree caught the ball between one hand and his *helmet!* and managed to hang on for the biggest first-down of his career.

I can't wait to see the replays of that online later! Awesome!!! They'll be talkin' about that play for *years*!! Lovez it!

TIKI WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Muahahahahaha

I'm pretty sure this officially makes Eli a "leader" now.

Poor Jiz. She's Jessica #2. Wah Wah Wah

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner