For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

I'm So Bummed....

Computer's back up & runnin' (my 2 fans, MeMe & Papa, will be pleased) but I'm so sad to report that Paula Abdul will *not* be performin' live at the Super Bowl pre-game show tonight. So not happy!!!!!

It's pre-taped! I've been ROBBED!!!



Her pill-poppin' ass is the only reason I was tunin' in to the pre-game show. God dammit!!

Ugh! I've been watchin' American Idol this season so far and I swear to the Good Lord above, that bitch ain't been lucid ONE. SINGLE. EPISODE.

Her ass is practically layin' on the table, face-down, as per usual. Why do they put up with her ass? If that was ME, I would've been kicked to the curb a long time ago.

What city were they in when Paula's plane was late? Omaha, I think? Did ya see her f*cked up ass try to walk into the building after her plane landed? Jesus Christ!! She must've thought her plane landed on Mars!! She staggered into that joint like Paris Hilton at the pre-Super Bowl 944 magazine party.

Paula thought she OWNED the place. She couldn't put together a coherent sentence, let alone walk a straight line! I loved it!

Crap. Now, all I have to look forward to tomorrow is gettin' drunk. Oh well.....if I must.

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner