For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal

Here she is...my new obsession!! It's Christian Siriano from Bravo's Project Runway 4!

Here's Christian's submission video to get his fierssssss little ass on the show. How could they have possibly turned this hot piece o' man meat down? They couldn't fight the hotness!


(click here if you're having trouble viewing the vid with MSE)

"I'm kind of fierssss. And I'm kind of a celebrity...in my own head."

I love love love Christian!! I hope he wins. I just wanna see what fantabulous things he has to say about himself if he does. I mean, what else could he possibly come up with?!

He's gonna hurt himself from all the back-pattin' & ass-kissin' he does to himself every day. He's gonna get tennis elbow. And tennis lips.

So, I just watched PR4's episode from last night (DVR is fierssssss) and I almost forgot what I was watchin' until, oh yea, it's RICKY CRYING!!! Dayum! Homegirl's bawlin' his face off in every. single. show!

There's no crying in fashion!

But here he is in action: fittin' his model in that "fiersssss" denim dress that scored him a win for the week. After he won.....................................he cried. Ugh!

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner