For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More Heath Ledger



I am still in shock over the untimely death of Heath Ledger.

I first fell in love with the boy after seeing "The Patriot". I was in luuuurve with Gabriel Martin.

I remember *running* (literally, running) to the computer when the movie was over to find out more about this vision of loveliness that had just graced my TV screen. I found out he was an Australian import. Up & coming hot, young actor. Etc., etc., etc.

I didn't see every movie he made, but I enjoyed his work in the ones I did see. What a shame that he will no longer be sharing his gift of acting with the world.

It's so hard to keep up with the speculations and "news" stories surrounding his death: sleeping pills, overdose, suicide, European prescriptions, insomnia, illegal drugs, $20 bills, Mary-Kate Olsen......it's just too much.

The fact that his beautiful little girl, Matilda, will grow up without her proud, doting father in her life is heartbreaking to me.


My thoughts are with Michelle Williams, Matilda and Heath's family & friends.

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner