For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Spidey's Single!

I don't know what's more shocking: Spiderman is still a current comic book or that I'm writin' about this shit. Slow day I guess.

I thought when they started makin' the Spiderman movies, it was sorta like "Enough with the nerdy comic books! We're movin' on to Hollywood, bitches!!!!"

Anyway, Spiderman has dumped that whore, Mary Jane, after 20 years of marriage (!?). Can't *anybody* stay together these days!?!?!?!?!? Not even the cartoon world is immune from the ugly face of divorce!

Now ol' Petey Parker will have more time for tea-baggin' Batman & Superman. Oh, and Robin, too.


Looks like Mary Jane was a hooker on the Vegas strip in her spare time. "Hey, baby!"

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner