For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Week of Zzzzzzzzzs

I got my fat ass kicked at work this week so I'm just completely unmotivated to blog about all the fun & games takin' place in Hollyweird.

Christina, Nicole and some other F-listers had chitlins at Cedars in L.A.

Nicole and the Duffster's ex had a baby girl today, Harlow Winter Kate Madden. I can get with Harlow, but Winter Kate Madden?? Like Kate Moss and Steve Madden joined forces to form a clothing line for snowy months. Ick.

No word on Xtina's baby's name or sex (tho the baby, born today, was rumored to be a boy). David Alan Grier (I sho' miss that bitch!) and Courtney Thorne-Smith welcomed bundles Thursday & Friday, respectively. Congrats.

What I don't get is how Nicole popped out that kid and was sent home (with baby) the same day! I thought hos got to live it up in the damn hospital for a day or two?? Oh well, sucks to be you, Nicole. Don't forget to soak that crotch to keep it supple. TRUST!

Anyway, The Smoking Gun has posted the best mug shots of 2008 and some of them were quite chuckle-worthy.

That's the best I can do today. Sorry peeps.


(swear to Gawd, I thought it was Lisa Marie Presley)


(I have no words...)


(somebody shaved in the dark)


(I'm keepin' my mouth shut. Goober could quite possibly be my long-lost relative)

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner