For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

How's This For Irony!

CNN reports:

Crash kills 20 after air safety meeting

"Twenty members of the Polish Air Force returning from a flight-safety conference have been killed when a transport plane crashed in the northwest of the country.

The Spanish-built CASA transporter crashed near the town of Miroslawiec, a few hundred kilometers northwest of Warsaw, around 7 p.m. (1700 GMT).

The passengers had attended the 15th annual Flight Safety Conference, held in Warsaw on Wednesday. The plane took off from Warsaw and was making several stops before returning to its home base in Krakow."

I would never make light of a situation that involves folks perishing in a firey manner -- or any manner for that matter, really -- but ain't this some shit?!

These were AIR FLIGHT SAFETY PEOPLE!!!

See what can happen?! You bitches make fun of me 'cause I won't get my fat ass on a plane, but lookie here! Reason #128,596 that Momma don't fly!


"I get around as God intended....in a car." - Kate, French Kiss



No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner