For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Well Crap!


(Pepaw deserves another ring!)

I was really lookin' forward to a Favre-Brady Showdown in the Super Bowl, with the Packers winning of course. I love me some Brett Favre!

Now I have to root for Eli "I'm not my brother Peyton" Manning in the SB because I hate Tom Brady.



And it *would* be cool to have brothers win back-to-back Super Bowls. I don't think that's ever happened before, right?

Besides, if Lil' Bro wins the big game, that'll shut Tiki up forever! Muahahaha


(Tiki in SI '02)


If ya think about it, we'll ALL be winners on Super Bowl Sunday because of this! Yee Haw!!!


When his football career's over, Mr. Jiz Bundchen can continue to whore out that shitteous cologne. Stetson's a good name for it cuz it smells like horse piss.

And just because it's funny as hell, here's Eli imbibing in the nectar of the God's a few years back. Never mind the skank in the shot with him....


GO GIANTS!!!!!

1 comment:

A-Hun said...

yeah how HOT would a Favre-Brady match up have been??!! Now my boyfriends Tom, Randy, and Wes can win the superbowl uncontested...

Awesome pic of Tiki BTW!

And I thought Eli looked like that ALL THE TIME!!!

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner