For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hottie Wins Aussie Open



I was at the bar Friday night, boozin' it up, when I looked up & saw the Australian Open on ESPN. It was the semi-final match between Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic (above).

I'm a sports fan so naturally I'm familiar with Roger and his hotness. He's been around for a while. But my mouth fell open when I saw Djokovic. Dayum!! I'm a sucker for big ears and a big nose. Don't get me started.



Federer, the world's No. 1 seed, had seen 10 straight Grand Slam finals so I was shocked that he lost in straight sets (7-5, 6-3, 7-6 (5)) to the 20-year-old Serbian.

I haven't played "organized" tennis since I was in junior high. When I'm playin' now (for "fun") I can't remember how to keep score, and I bitch & moan the entire time about how I wanna beer & a smoke.

I really couldn't have cared less who won the match. Either one of these hot bitches woulda been nice to look at in the finals, but Djokovic was victorious.


(Federer, left; Djokovic, right)

Djokovic went on to defeat the unseeded Frenchman, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, for the Aussie Open title Sunday night, his first Grand Slam win.



Poor Roger. Oh well. He'll have plenty of time to sip cappuccinos and reflect on his huge loss in the AO.

Djokovic proved this weekend that he's the one to watch on the men's pro tennis scene. I'll be watchin'. And hopin'...that he takes his shorts off next time he wins big. If he does, we'll *all* win big! Mmmmmm

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner