For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Monday, January 14, 2008

I Need A Life...

In a bad way.

Yes, I'm actually sittin' here watchin' TMZ's live video stream outside the courthouse in L.A.

This freak has been on camera for about 20 minutes now.


I'm watchin' because K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, is supposed to address the media soon. I *thought* he was gonna give some big speech about 20 minutes ago but instead I'm stuck sittin' here watchin' Pepe Le Pew wearin' a fuckin' Barbie house on his damn head!

All the dramz went down today with Brit's custody hearing. K-Dad showed up on time, as did the emergency medical workers who responded to her crazy-filled house Jan. 3 (they had to testify).

Miz Spears herself was supposed to appear and testify (at the advisement of her lawyers) but she showed up about 4 hours late, made a poor attempt to enter the courthouse, was "scared" by the paps (riiiiight) and left about 20 minutes later.


She proceeded to go to a church, sit down for a few minutes, leave again, and then go to lunch. What a fuckin' whack-job.

Where are the men in white jumpsuits with the butterfly nets?! They need to swoop in, abduct her ass like an alien spaceship and ship her off to Timbuktu!

Oh who'm I kiddin'? What would my life be without this hillbilly in it!?

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner