For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm On Vacay, Bitches!

Sorry y'all! I'm on vacation until January 4, hangin' out with the fam, drinkin', playin' cards, shoppin' & eatin' too much. My kind of vacation!

There seems to be LOTS goin' on in Hollyweird and the Sports World these days so I'm hopin' I get to put my spin on it pretty soon. You *know* I always got shit to say!

Tailor Made & Tranny New York are engaged but he's (allegedly) cheatin' on her ass already, who's Jamie Lynn's baby daddy?, Fuggy Fug is gettin' married to that hot piece of man meat Josh Duhamel, Jennifer Aniston's (allegedly) knocked up, the Padres are gettin' screwed in the ass by payin' Mark Prior $1Millz for a year, Paris Hilton's gramps gave away all her inheritance, Jay-Z quit Def Jam, Mischa got arrested...it just goes on & on.

More to come from the Kween at a later date.

Hope Santy was good to ya & have a safe New Years Eve! Stay outta jail!

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner