For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Brit To Hit The Big Screen...Again?

UGH! For the love of everything holy, say it ain't so!

PageSix reports that Miz Spears is in talks to star in Memoirs of a Medicated Child. She's a perfect fit!

Click here to read the rest of this dastardly story.

And below you'll see our girl BS on last night's Rite Aid shopping spree I told you about earlier today. The only reason I'm posting this pic is because I noticed what she's holding in her delicate, feminine, well-manicured hand....At first I thought it was a can of FDS, but upon further inspection (and knowin' her skank self) it's a can of that cheap ass knock-off body spray.

You tellin' me she can't afford the good stuff?! And by "good stuff" I mean the stuff you hafta have the clerk come over to the cosmetics section & unlock the sliding glass door to retrieve.

It may not *be* FDS, but she should use it like it is cuz you know her stuff ain't right.

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner