For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Introducing Mr. New York

My Favorite Tranny, New York (aka Tiffany Pollard), chose her, um, man tonight on the season finale: Tailor Made


Hot Piece, Mr. Tiffany Pollard

He proposed to her in the finale and she turned him down. She said maybe 24 months from now she'd consider bein' his husband wife. (He needs to divorce his original wifey first. This ain't Utah y'all.)


Although I'm pretty sure her dick is bigger than his, I'm happy for 'em. I didn't much care for Buddah.

I was rootin' for Midget Mac to go all the way. He knows that Midge-It-Su. Hi-YA!



Look at that mess. Looks like Baskin Robbins exploded all over his ass. Dayum!

Lucky for us, we didn't have to see much of Calibos in the finale. That hooker's uglier than a baboon's ass. And I know my way around a baboon's ass.

1 comment:

Katie B. said...

sigh! i was pulling for the entertainer. he was the best! (and when i say the best, i mean the most qualified to put up with new york and her klingon of a mother)

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner