For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

T.O. Hates Jessica Simpson

Terrell Owens thinks Jessica Simpson is the devil incarnate.

On Wednesday, T.O. told the slut to step the fuck off his boy, Tony Romo! (That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!)


"Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite — in this locker room or in Texas Stadium," Owens said. "With everything that has happened, obviously with the way Tony played and the comparison between her and Carrie Underwood, I think a lot of people feel she has taken his focus away. Other than that, she was high on my list until last week."

"Oh, I got a message for her when we make the playoffs. Just stay tuned."





Romo had the worst game of his career last Sunday and the sports world is blamin' his shitty performance on the fact that the Major Movie Star was in attendance. TV cameras repeatedly showed Chesticles in the luxury suite with that creepy whore monger, "manager" Joe Simpson, cheerin' & jeerin' during the game.


I blame Joe, not Jessica. It's always Joe's fault. Everything is Joe's fault.


She prolly looked down at the front of her shirt a few times and said "Daddy, I'm confused. This jersey is #6 and Tony's jersey is #9. I don't get it. Oh well. What inning is this again?"


No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner