For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ah, The Pie Maker



Can I just say that I love this man? Seriously. I love him.

I'm in love with Ned The Pie Maker.

I don't care if he looks like a Nicholas Cage/Kevin Spacey love child. Homegirl is pure ADORABLENESS!

If you don't know, my newest obsession is Pushing Daisies. The cast is great: Kristin Chenoweth (Olive Snook), Anna Friel (Chuck, aka "Dead Girl"), Lee Pace (Ned, "The Pie Maker"), Chi McBride (Emerson Cod, the Investigator) and even Digby.

The sets are bright & colorful, the costumes and fashions are fabulously retro, the chemistry between the characters is fantastic, and the dialogue is super fast-paced. Seriously fast-paced. Like, seriously. Don't try to drink beer and watch this show at the same time cuz you'll miss half of what the hell's goin' on. I know this from experience.

Anyhoo, if you haven't seen Pushing Daisies, you must! You can watch a few back episodes online at ABC.

I don't know how long this freakin' writers' strike is gonna last, so you may get lucky enough to see a mound o' re-runs of this show on air very soon. Lucky us!



1 comment:

Katie B. said...

holy crap. i haven't read your blog in awhile, but i am also in love with the piemaker. he's too cute!

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner