For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

L.A. State of Mind

Aiight, so Andruw Jones was signed by the Dodgers today. Whoopty-whoop.

Funny enough, I don't have much to say about this. Had he sold out for the Mets or Yankees, I woulda been pissed. But Los Angeles...? Eh.

I *can* say DAYUM to the $36 millz for only 2 years, considering he was a .222 hitter last season. Of course, he did hit 26 HRs and drive in 94. I knew 2007 was just an off-year for him.

Now, watch him come back & kick the shit outta the Braves next year. He'll prolly OWN Tom Glavine. And he may play some part in puttin' Mike "I'm Made of Paper" Hampton back on the shelf. No matter how it happens, it'll happen: Jackie Paper will wind up injured. Again.

Damn you, Joe Torre. Damn you all to hell!

I don't care how much shit I talk about Druw, I'll still miss is sorry ass in CF. He's been the cornerstone of our outfield for lots o' years and I'll miss his defensive prowess (I've always wanted to say "prowess".) Seriously. I'm gonna miss homegirl.

Anyhoo, I guess he won't be takin' in any more Atlanta Hawks games. He & Raphael Furcal can go watch Kobe do whatever the hell it is that he does.



Oh, and they can make fun of former teammates, like this yay-hoo (cuz I'd sure as hell whoop his ass if I ever seen him wearin' this gayer-than-gay visor. A *visor*?! Dude. Seriously.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

give chipper a break, he's 36 years old, for cryin' out loud. the man's loyalty and dedication to this organization has earned him the right to wear a freakin' borat nut-hugger if he chooses. i don't have a problem with the visor, but it's the mock turtleneck under the denim shirt that's kinda funny.
but at least he's no pansy-ass metrosexual like hampton.

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner