For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Phil Spector Runs Off At The Mouth



Good God Almighty. Somebody shoulda slapped this ho up before he had a chance to get started!

Fox News reports that Phil Spector, the felonious, murdering music producer, attended Ike Turner's funeral in LA on Friday and gave a little speechy speech. He had a few things to say about a lot of big-named folks, two of which were Miz Tina Turner and Oprah!

Oh snap!

Spector on Tina: "Ike made Tina the jewel she was. When I went to see Ike play at the Cinegrill in the '90s after his absurd reason for being sent to prison for no reason other than being a black man in America, there were at least, and I counted them, five Tina Turners on the stage performing that night, any one of them could have been Tina Turner."

Spector on Oprah: "And sell-out, whom you really love and respect but I have an ambivalence towards Oprah Winfrey. She made Tina Turner's book into a bestseller, which demonized and vilified Ike. The book wouldn't have sold 10 books. It was badly written. It was a piece of trash and because Oprah idolized Tina, she didn't feel it wrong to vilify a 'brother.'"

What the fuck does grandma know about bein' a black man in America?? I suppose he thinks O.J. went to prison for just bein' a black man in America, and not for allegedly (...yea right) stabbin' some folks to death?!

Spector also talked some shit about Eric Clapton: "Ike could play circles around Eric Clapton and Eric knew it. I had someone once ask me what's the difference between Ike Turner and Eric Clapton. I said, 'you don't know the difference between Eric Clapton and Ike Turner? That's funny, why don't you ask Eric, Eric knows.'"

Somebody shoulda unplugged homegirl's microphone! Why couldn't he have just gotten up there and given the typical funeral spiel "I'm sure gonna miss him, he was a great friend, he taught me everything I know about battery against women, blah, blah, blah..."

I guess he figures his career's over, everyone hates him, he's awaiting trial #2 (slated to start up September 2008), he looks like a shit shake......why not try to take everyone down with ya?!

What a crackhead!

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner