For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Go On, Tina Girl!

Ike Turner's widow, Jeanette, is asking Tina Turner to forgive her dead-ass husband for all his wife beatin' & cokeheadedness back in the day.

Why the hell should she?! Miz Tina don't owe him shit. She's prolly plannin' to go do the Proud Mary "Big Wheel" dance on his grave when ain't nobody watchin'. I would.

Ike passed away Wednesday, December 12 at the age of 76.

Yahoo! Music reports this:

Ike Turner’s widow Jeanette Turner has asked Tina Turner to forgive him.

Turner passed away earlier this week (December 12) in San Diego.

Tina Turner’s official statement read: "Tina hasn’t had any contact with Ike for more than 35 years. No further comment will be made."

However Jeanette Turner said: " I know that she was hurt. But there’s something called forgiveness and I know Ike really forgave himself, which is really hard to do."

She added: "I’m not defending what he did. I’m not saying he didn’t do what he did when he was with Tina or me. But he was a human being. And being all of that, he’s still a childlike person--pure and a good person always willing to help people."

She told EURweb: "He was a human being and he helped Tina...he helped a lot of people."

Uh huh.

Sayonara, ya drug-addicted wife-beater.

Oh! And if you kinda squint & turn your head to the side, don't Ike look like Real from I Love New York?!?! haha!

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner