For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Friday, August 31, 2007

This Team...

I love comin' here and ventin' about my favorite team (no one else'll listen to me). And the more I vent, the more I wonder why the hell I even follow these bitches.

I swear, this effin' Braves team is killin' me. Killin' me dead. They aren't playin' much better than a high school varsity team!

Here we sit, last day of August, and we're 4.5 games out of the division and the wild card. Of course, 6 days ago, we were 7 games out of the division lead, so it could be worse. And I hate to say it, but we have to give some credit to the Phillies for sweeping the Mets this week (umm....errr.....thanks?).

Tonight we open a 3-game series with NY and then get the Phils on Monday, so there's still a lot of baseball left. These next 6 games are HUGE! We've gotta find that cocky swagger we had at the beginnin' of the '06 season (remember? Back when we were good and we knew it? Or at least we thought we were good...).

And then Sept. 10th we're back at Shea for another 3-game set. These hot hos gotta start doin' some serious damage if they're gonna see baseball in October.

MEDIOCRE DONT' CUT IT, FELLAS!

And speakin' of hot hos, this is great. I know it's been around for a few weeks now, but I still watch it every day. This video has everything: 2 cute-as-a-button frat boys, a guitar, a nappy couch from the 80s & a lot of man-love for Mark Teixeira. It melts my cold black heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yawn... :{0

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner