For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Monday, August 20, 2007

C'mon Bitches!

Alright people, time to get it together. Put'cher big girl panties on and rock the shit outta the Reds tonight. I'm sick of all this inconsistency -- we can't seem to get on a roll. Almost every aspect of the team is lackluster: offense (with the exception of occasional spurts of Big Bat Syndrome), defense, starting pitchin' (with the exception of Smoltz/Hudson), bullpen (bp SUCKS!)....hell, even our attitudes & confidence are anemic! Pretty sure I've mentioned this somewhere before....oh yea.

Right now we're 5.5 games behind the Mets and 5 behind the Phillies. We've GOT to gain some ground on those teams during this 4-game series in Cincy. Then it's off to St. Louis & Florida....we gotta DO somethin'!

C'mon Bravos! Prove to me that you're a playoff team!

And just for sheer manjoyment, I present you Jeff Francoeur (a.k.a. my future second husband):




















No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner