For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Hawk's Revenge!

A red-tailed hawk sought revenge for its cousin's murder by attacking a schoolgirl who was touring Fenway Park in Boston on Thursday. Crazy!

Apparently, momma hawk was protecting an egg that was located in its nest nearby.

I'm tellin' ya, that bird caught wind of Tripp Isenhour, the psycho golfer who purposely killed a hawk at an Orlando golf course back in December because it was squawkin' too much.

I can hear momma hawk now: "I shall seek retribution for the atrocities brought upon my feathery cousin! Die human, DIE!"



The chicky-poo was not seriously injured.

But she's lookin' for the number of Britney's stylist 'cause she's in need of a weave, STAT!

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner