For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Braves Release Spiezio

The Atlanta Braves released Scott Spiezio yesterday after he arrived at the AAA Richmond Braves game "unprepared to play".

"We had an agreement with Scott," Braves GM Frank Wren said. "There were three things we asked him to do: No. 1 is to continue his aftercare, which included testing, No. 2, that he attend AA [meetings] and No. 3 he would show up at the park every day ready to play. And yesterday he was not ready to play."

HUH?!?! I need more information about this!!

Unprepared to play? Did he forget his glove? Was he wearin' a tutu? Did he have a broken limb? Was he high? Drunk? I need details, people!!!

For Scott's sake, I hope he continues to get the off-field help he needs. Get well!

(But because I'm a nosey bitch, I still wanna hear the whole story......)



That's one tacky ass tattoo right there! That ho is all kinds of busted in the face. I'll let you decide which one I'm talkin' about.

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner