For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Old News...

Between back-to-school, homework and shuttlin' the Spawn from one sports practice/game to another, my bloggin' time's been limited nil the last coupla weeks. I'm playin' catch up on my blog like the Braves are playin' catch up in the NL pennant race. I've pretty much written those bitches off anyhow, so let's just carry on, shall we?

So much unbelievable shit's gone down recently, it's been painful to not be able to write about it. I won't even mention BritBrit's meltdown at the VMAs...I mean, what's left to say? Ho needs to quit it. She needs to go home & take care of her chirrens.

One interesting tidbit that I saw a few days ago: a 9-year-old girl threatened to kill her classmate over some Zebra Cakes! WTF? What is goin' on with kids today? Swiss Rolls, maybe...but Zebra Cakes? I don't think so.

Shit, it's bad enough kids gotta watch out for their crazy-ass moms...now they gotta keep one eye open in the school lunch room, too!

= DEATH

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner