For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm The Greatest Hitter In The World

I saw this commercial for the first time tonight and automatically thought about The Spawn -- whom I miss so much it hurts.

Yes, I may have a heart of cold, black ice but I'm still a Momma, dammit. Don't judge!



The Spawn's on the west coast with the g'parents for a 10-day vacation and I'm missin' him like the Braves miss October baseball. For realz.

*sniff, sniff*

I haven't been separated from The Spawn for this long since he was a wee tot and he went back home with Nana to visit the fam down south while I stayed up in The Great White North. *blubber, blubber*

But he'll be home in a few days (YAY!) and I'll totally get on his nerves with my huggin' & kissin' & fawnin'...he'll be ready to hit L.A. again.

He'll be callin' up BritBrit to ask if he can move in with her so he can be ignored by a mother and devoid of any attention or affection.

Just him, some chocolate fudge Pop-Tarts, Diet Dr. Pepper & his Nintendo DS.

Hey, he likes what he likes...

2 comments:

The Garbage Goal Guru said...

Time*2*Cut*The*CORD!!!

GGG

Anonymous said...

cute video. Hopefully my little "spawn" due in Feb. will be the greatest hitter in the world too. nice moment of Zen for me today.

~JB

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner