For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Somebody Tell Me Why This Is News?

Apparently, when Miguel Tejada was signed by the Oakland A's back in 1993 out of the Dominican Republic, he told folks he was only 17 years old.

But due to the stellar "journalism" of ESPN's E:60, it's been uncovered that Tejada LIED about his age and took off a coupla years when he was first comin' up! Gasp!

Why is this even an issue?

Below is a clip of Tejada's reaction when the "journalist" known as Tom Farrey ambushed him in an interview and threw the real birth certificate in his face.

This bitch came at him like Chris Hansen from "To Catch a Predator". Gimme a break! He's a shortstop, not a child toucher! And it's Miguel Tejada, not Ted Williams.

MT wasn't havin' none of it. Ho took off his mic and walked off the set.



MT (now with the Houston Astros) was allegedly born on the 25th of May in 1974, not 1976 as he had first claimed, which would make him 34, not 32.

I call "who gives a fuck?!" on this one. Who cares?!?!?! If he's 34 or 32, his prime career days are behind him. And if they're not, I can hear 'em fast approachin'. TRUST!

And just for shits & giggles, let's all enjoy this jewel from Mr. Hot Piece himself, Chris Hansen:



Cigarettes, gas & sex...I can tell ya, 2 of those things are hella expensive and detrimental to my survival. I'll let you decide which 2. Prolly ain't what ya think........

And Mr. Beautiful on Jimmy Kimmel Live last year:

(part 1)


(part 2)


For the love of everything Holy, don't ask me how we got from Miguel Tejada's faux age to wannabe child molesters -- the two are not connected in any way. But I guess that's just how my brain works.

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner