For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Suzanne Sugarbaker In Crazy House

What the hell is wrong with these people?! The loonie bin's claimed another one.



Delta Burke of Designing Women fame checked herself into a psych ward last week for a myriad of reasons: depression, obsessive-compulsive tendencies & "hoarding". Huh?

Is "hoarding" a clinical problem?

Rehab is *so* 2007! Psych wards are hot in '08!

Well, I hope she gets better soon so she can have a yard sale to get rid of her extra crap around the house. Where does she live, anyway? I need me some good wigs!

And BBW of the world need her to get back to the design studio -- swimsuit season's right around the corner!

For shits & giggles, here's a couple of my fave clips from DW....some of Suzanne's finest!

ENJOY!



No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner