For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Nutt's Out

Let me start off by sayin' GO HOGS!! Way to stick it to the #1 team in the country on Friday! Triple OT, Baby!!

Just three days after one of the biggest upsets in the SEC this season (check that, THE biggest upset in the SEC this season), head coach Houston Nutt resigned Monday, turning down a $2.4 million dollar annual salary to remain with the team.

His dumb ass won't even coach his team in the bowl game (yet to be determined). DC Reggie Herring will lead the Hogs in that contest. I hope they put a beat-down on some fools to really rub it in Nutt's face!

What I don't get is this pussy-ass reason for not returning: "Nutt believed the university community wouldn't unite as long as he was the coach," a source told ESPN.com.

WTF?! Unity?!

We don't want some effin' Kumbaya shit. We want a coach who'll take us to some bowl games in future Januarys! We want a coach who'll put down the cell phone and pick up a damn playbook!

For those who don't know, some shit went down in the beginning of 2007, which found Nutt in the middle of a few scandals:

He just couldn't take the heat so he had to GET OUT Momma's kitchen. Whatever the case for his leavin', I'm gonna miss homegirl.

I don't care if he was (allegedly) pokin' some slutty newsanchor on his down time. I don't care if he was (allegedly) burnin' up a university-issued cell phone with those Fastest Fingers. Why should I care if he was (allegedly) lookin' to better his career at NCState(?!).

I'm gonna miss seein' his crazy crack-head ass fast-walkin' up & down the sidelines at Razorback Stadium.



Yep, it's settled -- I'm definitely gonna miss this sexy beast, no doubt about it:

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner