For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Crazy Man Love



I don't know what's goin' on here, but I was told it's Jamie Foxx & Rascal Flatts at the Country Music Awards November 7 performing a "duet". Is *that* what they call it.......

I didn't watch this shit but I can tell you I was pissed that it forced two of my fave shows, Pushing Daisies & Private Practice, into hiatus for the week. Damn you, country people!

I came across this photo and thought it was hilarious. So many different stories could be told by looking at these two faces. Gary LeVox (the dude that's not Jamie Foxx) looks like he might be pushing out a doodie, I'm not sure.

And just the fact that Wanda Wayne is singin' on a country music show...

Damn, I miss me some In Living Color! Bring it back, Keenen Ivory Wayans! Bring that shit BACK!

No comments:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner