For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Why Do I Love This Man?

Heaven only knows why I love Lil Wayne so...I mean, look at this mess.

I don't know if it's the tats, the gold fronts, the Adam's apple, the "I don't give a f*ck" attitude, the gorgeous flowing braids, the look on his face like he's smellin' somethin' stank...I just don't know.

He's got a great sound (for all y'all ol' white folks, he's a rapper) and he's a bit on the skinny side. But he's still a hot piece, you can't deny it.

Shit, I need help!













And just for shits & giggles, here's Destiny's Child w/ Weezy & T.I. (another fine specimen...) from back in the day. Weezy debuts the hotness at 1:40, with his body marked up like the subway in Harlem... {sigh} Damn, I need to quit it.

The video's tight, but these bitches look like they need to hit the buffet. Two times through!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah...slide to to left...slide to the right...I'm in my own private jam now....thxs 4 the vid

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner