For entertainment purposes only...my entertainment.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Manny-Youkilis Squabble

What is goin' *on* with these ladies!?!?

The Boston Red Sox are duking it out with the Tampa Bay (Devil) Rays. They're duking it out with each other. Hell, even the Sox announcers are throwin' 'bows!

Can't we all get along?



The full story of what brought about the fisticuffs between Manny Ramirez and Kevin Youkilis has yet to be aired, but these girls all need to learn to keep their damn hands to themselves.

So is this latest scuffle "Manny Being Manny" or is he just bein' a bitch?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey how 'bout Smoltzy going down for the season the other day. Probably made your "A" itch, I suppose. Well, it made me think of you...and that's good, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Ps...love the pict!!! I made it my screen saver. Gives me hot flashes all day long...
Why didn't you list me as a "hero"? Makes no sense...

MoonKween's Kastle said...

it's always a good thing when you think of me, babe :-)

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner